From: radiojayallen <radiojayallen@...>
To: "main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io" <main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2021, 11:04:43 AM CST
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Being the Ricardos

I enjoyed the movle immensely being a huge Lucy fan but I noticed (I think two small errors, please corect me if I'm wrong).

1) At some point someone (I think Lucy??) said that filming it meant that viewers on the East Coast didn't have to see a blurry kinescope. Unless I'm mistaken, the East coast saw most shows live and the kinescope was aired on the West coast. Maybe I head that line wrong.

2) She used the word firewall and after checking it seems the word was a computer terms that didn't come into existence until the 90;s.

FWIW..still thought it was lots of fun.

Jay