FW: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Visual Illustrations

Larry Maupin

I just checked the two of Rick's that I was going to submit with the article and found that one is a Getty image.  To locate the one I still plan to include, just click on the link that reads "MW Snap 2011-08-06.

From: "Richard Davenport"
To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Monday February 1 2021 5:26:29PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Visual Illustrations

Larry,
I don't have much but here is what I do have.

On Monday, February 1, 2021, 3:39:21 PM CST, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

I am just finishing up an article on a story line in Young Widder Brown that begins in October, 1950 and runs until April, 1951.  If it is accepted it will be published on a website, and I will post a message here as soon as it appears there so the soap opera fans in this group can read it.  The owner asked me to write it, so he will print it on his site if he ever wants another one from me.

If anyone has visual material such as cast photographs, radio logs, advertisements or other visual illustrations that you think will enhance the appearance of the article, please post a link here or send them to me in an email.  I will then mention you in the article as a source when I submit them along with the text.

Thank you.