Topics

Fw: World of the Worlds

Chris J Brady

Circulate these links as you wish. Chris.

Orson Welles - War of the Worlds -

https://archive.org/download/WarOfTheWorlds1938RadioBroadcast256kbps

Download links : WAV / FLAC / mp3

https://ia600408.us.archive.org/11/items/WarOfTheWorlds1938RadioBroadcast256kbps

Chris.

Tom G.

Thanks Chris. I've been meaning to re-listen to War of the Worlds. The one good thing about COVID-19 is that I have time to listen to a lot of OTR and music lately. I just finished listening to the "cleaned" MP3 version of the show. I can see how a lot of people thought this was real in 1938.

Joseph K Adams

😁 I much prefer World of the Worlds. The headline typo.

--

Joe Adams
Over Prepare and Go With the Flow; Stepwallah

jackies@tularosa.net

Tom G:

I can remember my parents laughing at the neighbors who did put buckets on their heads and go out with all sorts of things for weapons. My dad was in the Navy and nothing scared him.

Jackie S