From: "Ryan Ellett via groups.io"
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday September 1 2020 11:43:55AM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Group Activity

Looking at the monthly activity on this group, it appears that August was our busiest month since relocating to groups.io with 337 posts. I no longer have access to the Yahoo Group monthly totals but I'm pretty sure it had been quite some time (as in years, possibly) since it had approached that number of messages. Obviously many of those posts are related to file shares and members wanting in on a particular set of shows, but there are still a decent number of conversation threads, questions, and observations being posted as well. Personally, I appreciate having an active group like this because I don't find our Facebook group nearly as conducive to such discussions as this kind of format. Thanks everyone for breathing new life into an OTRR forum!

Scott Mahan

We’re old people. It’s what we do. J

Thanks to you for being there.