Topics

Group Activity

Ryan Ellett

Looking at the monthly activity on this group, it appears that August was our busiest month since relocating to groups.io with 337 posts. I no longer have access to the Yahoo Group monthly totals but I'm pretty sure it had been quite some time (as in years, possibly) since it had approached that number of messages. Obviously many of those posts are related to file shares and members wanting in on a particular set of shows, but there are still a decent number of conversation threads, questions, and observations being posted as well. Personally, I appreciate having an active group like this because I don't find our Facebook group nearly as conducive to such discussions as this kind of format. Thanks everyone for breathing new life into an OTRR forum!
Ryan

Larry Maupin

Thank you Ryan for creating and sustaining an atmosphere that has made that possible.

Larry

-----------------------------------------

To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Tuesday September 1 2020 11:43:55AM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Group Activity

Looking at the monthly activity on this group, it appears that August was our busiest month since relocating to groups.io with 337 posts. I no longer have access to the Yahoo Group monthly totals but I'm pretty sure it had been quite some time (as in years, possibly) since it had approached that number of messages. Obviously many of those posts are related to file shares and members wanting in on a particular set of shows, but there are still a decent number of conversation threads, questions, and observations being posted as well. Personally, I appreciate having an active group like this because I don't find our Facebook group nearly as conducive to such discussions as this kind of format. Thanks everyone for breathing new life into an OTRR forum!
Ryan

--
Larry Maupin

Scott Mahan

We’re old people. It’s what we do. J

Thanks to you for being there.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 10:44 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Group Activity

Ryan

jackies@tularosa.net

Thanks for saying that Scott. I am almost 70 and don't mind admitting it.
Never been shy about my age. Of course never thought it would come upon
me so fast. Seems like just a few days ago I was a little kid, then in
the military, Then a Bride, then a Mother and now my kids are grown (one
is gone) and I don't know where the time has gone. Since I am a Disabled
Vet I don't do much anymore but read email's and answer them. It's good
to talk to people who enjoy what I enjoy.

With the Love of YESHUA (JESUS) THE MESSIAH
Jacquelyn A. Schlageter
Romans 1:16
A Jew for JESUS

We’re old people. It’s what we do. :)
Thanks to you for being there.