From: "Chandler McGuire"
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday December 9 2020 8:17:19PM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Hi

Hi

willy b <wcw57@...>

Larry....
Thanks for reaching out to a new member.

My favorite show was the original version of Jack Benny driving Mel Blanc crazy while Christmas shopping.  I STILL laugh at that....and, I'll admit, the follow-up episodes in the years that followed.
See u at the group!
Bill

On December 10, 2020, at 10:08 AM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Welcome to the group Chandler.  I would like to know the best old-time radio program that you have ever heard if you care to share it.  Mine is an episode of The Mysterious Traveler entitled "The Most Famous Man in the World."