From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2022 4:26 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Hickerson's Guide to Circulating Shows

All, the group moderators are asking that this forum not become a place for the distribution of Jay's work at this point, especially not so soon after his death and without any consultation with his family. What individuals do privately is their own choice, but the OTRR can look into somehow continuing this work.

We have contacted the family and there will be some important (and good!) news this Friday.
Everyone's patience is greatly appreciated...

JWW

--

Scott Mahan

Just got my very own copy of the 1992 edition in mint condition today. How cool.