Hold that Joan

Ryan Ellett

Has anyone read "Hold That Joan" about Joan Davis? Does it spend much time on her radio work?
Ryan

Mike Thomas

Of "I Married Joan" fame? I understand she died fairly young if heart issues. 

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 6:51 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io
<oldradiotimes@...> wrote:
Has anyone read "Hold That Joan" about Joan Davis? Does it spend much time on her radio work?
Ryan

Ryan Ellett

Yes, she's the one. I see her name in a number of 40s comedy programs and was looking at Ben Ohmart's bio of her. Reviews are mixed and I can't tell how much coverage it gives to her radio years.
Ryan

www.RyanEllett.com

The Old Time Radio Researchers
"Saving the Past for the Future"

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

On Thursday, February 18, 2021, 12:37:15 PM CST, Mike Thomas via groups.io <thomaspilgrims@...> wrote:

Ryan

Mike Thomas

Right on. I have the whole tv series. The surviving ones anyway. It's a nice series. I love Lucy dominated but there are others that are good to watch as well

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 10:42 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Yes, she's the one. I see her name in a number of 40s comedy programs and was looking at Ben Ohmart's bio of her. Reviews are mixed and I can't tell how much coverage it gives to her radio years.
Ryan

www.RyanEllett.com

The Old Time Radio Researchers
"Saving the Past for the Future"

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

On Thursday, February 18, 2021, 12:37:15 PM CST, Mike Thomas via groups.io <thomaspilgrims@...> wrote:

Ryan