ILAM Help

Jim Jones

I have fianlly finished sorting, filing and tagging ALL the ILAM series (except 1). I will post them later for your perusal and download. These series will look much different from what you have now.

The one series I am having trouble with is the 1943 and 1952 versions of The Hermit of San Felipe Atabapo. Most of the 43's are actually 52's. Many of the episodes are partials, some have no intros, some have no closings, many are dupes, the sound quality is extremely poor....

Does anyone have access to the scripts for this show? Either 1943 or 1952 would be helpful.

Thanks
jj