In Search Of: Complete GangBusters 481002 TCOT Chicago Tunnel Gang

Paul Kornman

A visitor to the Library tells me that our copy of this GangBusters episode has a skip in it.
At around the 5:05 mark, the dialog goes
"the guy that runs..." and then skips to
"we won't shoot".

Does anyone have that episode without the jump.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Richard Davenport

I have a copy and I did not hear a skip.  It is number 549 of the series.  I have attached it below.