Topics

Jack Benny

Larry Maupin

To Bill and Mike.  Do you know the broadcast date of the Jack Benny program that is your favorite episode?

From: "Larry Maupin"
To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Thursday December 10 2020 5:35:54PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Hi

To Bill and Mike.  In January I expect to start working on a new curated collection for the OTRR Library that will include only the most memorable episodes of the best known old-time radio series.  Jack Benny will definitely be one of them, and since both of you say the same show is your favorite Jack Benny episode I am making a note of it and will place it in the collection if I can obtain a cassette of it to digitize.  Your comments make me want to hear it anyway.