From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:30 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Jeff Regan, Investigator

Okay, all, another set has been submitted (a while ago, the pipeline is backed up) and it's ready for 2nd listeners. Jeff Regan was a private investigator series that had a couple shorter runs between 1948 and 1950. The first part of the series featured Jack Webb just before he moved into Dragnet. Let me know if you'd like a few episodes (probably 5) at a time to listen to.
Ryan

K & J Hammel

I’m in.  Love those detective shows.

Kathy

On May 27, 2020, at 9:30 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Okay, all, another set has been submitted (a while ago, the pipeline is backed up) and it's ready for 2nd listeners. Jeff Regan was a private investigator series that had a couple shorter runs between 1948 and 1950. The first part of the series featured Jack Webb just before he moved into Dragnet. Let me know if you'd like a few episodes (probably 5) at a time to listen to.
Ryan

Damon Fries

I’ll take 5, I’m not that familiar with the show...

On 27 May 2020, at 19:09, K & J Hammel <haml@...> wrote:

I’m in.  Love those detective shows.

Kathy

On May 27, 2020, at 9:30 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Okay, all, another set has been submitted (a while ago, the pipeline is backed up) and it's ready for 2nd listeners. Jeff Regan was a private investigator series that had a couple shorter runs between 1948 and 1950. The first part of the series featured Jack Webb just before he moved into Dragnet. Let me know if you'd like a few episodes (probably 5) at a time to listen to.
Ryan

Patrick Andre

I love Jeff Regan.  I love Jack Webb.

Please put me in the group as well.

~Patrick

Okay, all, another set has been submitted (a while ago, the pipeline is backed up) and it's ready for 2nd listeners. Jeff Regan was a private investigator series that had a couple shorter runs between 1948 and 1950. The first part of the series featured Jack Webb just before he moved into Dragnet. Let me know if you'd like a few episodes (probably 5) at a time to listen to.
Ryan

BrianWest2@...

Ryan,

I'll help out if you like.

Brian

Okay, all, another set has been submitted (a while ago, the pipeline is backed up) and it's ready for 2nd listeners. Jeff Regan was a private investigator series that had a couple shorter runs between 1948 and 1950. The first part of the series featured Jack Webb just before he moved into Dragnet. Let me know if you'd like a few episodes (probably 5) at a time to listen to.
Ryan

Jim Jones

Ryan
I’ll do 5 if you need the help