Jimmy Stewart radio show call It,s a Thankful Life

Walden Hughes

Hi Everybody,

I am looking for a copy of a radio show that Jimmy Stewart hosted on Thanksgiving around 1990 called It,s a Thankful Life.  Thank you for any help,

Walden

MASB

https://www.jimmystewartontheair.com/jimmy-stewart-its-a-thankful-life/

I'm sure you've already seen this, but it's all I've been able to find so far. Unfortunately, it's not the whole program. It's just all the sections where James Stewart speaks during the show.

jackies@tularosa.net

Is there a way to download this show? It would be nice to have a copy.

Jackie Schlageter

Walden Hughes

I agree