From: Buddy Lortie <alortie4@...>
To: OldTimeRadioResearchersGroup@...
Sent: Sun, May 3, 2020 6:39 am
Subject: Jungle Jim serial

While I chip away at the huge list of JJ radio shows,maybe someone has interest in the serial?

https://tinyurl.com/ycjoz33h

Serial plus some extras.

Also working on upgrading the the comics (strips are done)

Art Lortie

jackies@tularosa.net

Is Jungle Jim a Audio Set or Video set. I get a Movie Serial name when I
go to the site. Just trying to figure out this serial.

jackie Schlageter

And the link to the serial.

While I chip away at the huge list of JJ radio shows,maybe someone has
interest in the serial?

https://tinyurl.com/ycjoz33h
Serial plus some extras.
Also working on upgrading the the comics (strips are done)
Art Lortie

Buddy Lortie

Yes. This is the movie.

I'm working on Jungle Jim -- comics, strips, movies, radio, books.

Art Lortie

Is Jungle Jim a Audio Set or Video set.  I get a Movie Serial name when I
go to the site.  Just trying to figure out this serial.

jackie Schlageter

>  And the link to the serial.

Ryan Ellett

I believe it was both, and maybe a newspaper strip as well. We don't distribute video but Art is talking about OTRR maybe putting together a set of the radio program.

On Monday, May 4, 2020, 01:25:11 PM CDT, jackies via groups.io <jackies@...> wrote:

Is Jungle Jim a Audio Set or Video set.  I get a Movie Serial name when I
go to the site.  Just trying to figure out this serial.

jackie Schlageter

Gordon Johansen

It was one of the Hearst Newspaper shows that matched up with what happened  in the weekly coloured comic strips. The serial is interesting with the usual  lions and tigers in Africa, white goddess, bad guys, etc. I really enjoyed it and especially the episodes where the women were much smarter than he was. Of course, they had the usual love/hate/spurned relationships with the mostly clueless hero. Great show.

Gord

May 4, 2020 1:05 PM
I believe it was both, and maybe a newspaper strip as well. We don't distribute video but Art is talking about OTRR maybe putting together a set of the radio program.

On Monday, May 4, 2020, 01:25:11 PM CDT, jackies via groups.io <jackies@...> wrote:

Is Jungle Jim a Audio Set or Video set.  I get a Movie Serial name when I
go to the site.  Just trying to figure out this serial.

jackie Schlageter

May 4, 2020 12:24 PM
Is Jungle Jim a Audio Set or Video set. I get a Movie Serial name when I
go to the site. Just trying to figure out this serial.

jackie Schlageter

Jim Wood

It is a movie serial

Jim