Topics

Kathleen Hite

Walden Hughes

Hello,

Does any one have any research material on radio writer   Kathleen Hite?   I will help put on a program about her for MWOTrC club meeting.  I contacted the university that house her radio scripts in Kansas.  Take care,

Walden

Ryan Ellett

Walden, I can scan you the information on her from my book about radio writers. Stewart Wright did research on her but I don't know how much of it he published.

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 03:38:29 PM CDT, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

Hello,

Does any one have any research material on radio writer   Kathleen Hite?   I will help put on a program about her for MWOTrC club meeting.  I contacted the university that house her radio scripts in Kansas.  Take care,

Walden

Larry Gassman

Ryan that would be very helpful.

I’ve also sent Walden the information from David Goldin.

Larry

Walden, I can scan you the information on her from my book about radio writers. Stewart Wright did research on her but I don't know how much of it he published.

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 03:38:29 PM CDT, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

Hello,

Does any one have any research material on radio writer   Kathleen Hite?   I will help put on a program about her for MWOTrC club meeting.  I contacted the university that house her radio scripts in Kansas.  Take care,

Walden

Walden Hughes

That will be great,

Walden

Walden, I can scan you the information on her from my book about radio writers. Stewart Wright did research on her but I don't know how much of it he published.

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 03:38:29 PM CDT, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

Hello,

Does any one have any research material on radio writer   Kathleen Hite?   I will help put on a program about her for MWOTrC club meeting.  I contacted the university that house her radio scripts in Kansas.  Take care,

Walden

Joe Webb

There is a fan website that has not been updated for quite a while, but it may have some information for you
http://www.kathleenhite.com/

--

Walden Hughes

Thank you Joe,