Topics

Kathleen Hite

Walden Hughes

Hello,

Does any one have any research material on radio writer   Kathleen Hite?   I will help put on a program about her for MWOTrC club meeting.  I contacted the university that house her radio scripts in Kansas.  Take care,

Walden

Ryan Ellett

Walden, I can scan you the information on her from my book about radio writers. Stewart Wright did research on her but I don't know how much of it he published.
Ryan

www.RyanEllett.com

The Old Time Radio Researchers
"Saving the Past for the Future"

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 03:38:29 PM CDT, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

Hello,

Does any one have any research material on radio writer   Kathleen Hite?   I will help put on a program about her for MWOTrC club meeting.  I contacted the university that house her radio scripts in Kansas.  Take care,

Walden

Larry Gassman

Ryan that would be very helpful.

I’ve also sent Walden the information from David Goldin.

Larry

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 1:54 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Kathleen Hite

Walden, I can scan you the information on her from my book about radio writers. Stewart Wright did research on her but I don't know how much of it he published.

Ryan

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 03:38:29 PM CDT, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

Hello,

Walden

Walden Hughes

That will be great,

Walden

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 1:54 PM

Ryan

Hello,

Walden

Joe Webb

There is a fan website that has not been updated for quite a while, but it may have some information for you
http://www.kathleenhite.com/

--

Walden Hughes

Thank you Joe,

Walden

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Webb via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 3:25 AM

There is a fan website that has not been updated for quite a while, but it may have some information for you
http://www.kathleenhite.com/

--