Let George Do It log update

Ryan Ellett

Volunteer(s) needed! We are updating our Let George Do It series from several years back. As part of any update, we go through the written documents to clean them up as needed. One of the documents in this set is almost 90 pages long and was written by Ed Sehlhorst who is no longer active in the group. A good portion of the document is a log that includes first lines, summary, cast, etc. There are a number of episodes in the updated set that were not included in the log of the previous set. I could use a volunteer or two willing to get access to the updated audio files in order to fill in the log entries for episodes new to this set. Anyone?
Ryan

John Nicholson

I'd love to be involved with this as soon as I get the LGDI episodes with no sounds  to you. Maybe by next week.

John Nicholson

On Jul 26, 2022, at 12:56 PM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

´╗┐Volunteer(s) needed! We are updating our Let George Do It series from several years back. As part of any update, we go through the written documents to clean them up as needed. One of the documents in this set is almost 90 pages long and was written by Ed Sehlhorst who is no longer active in the group. A good portion of the document is a log that includes first lines, summary, cast, etc. There are a number of episodes in the updated set that were not included in the log of the previous set. I could use a volunteer or two willing to get access to the updated audio files in order to fill in the log entries for episodes new to this set. Anyone?
Ryan

James Decker

If you still need volunteers for this, I am very much interested.