From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 9:31 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Life of Riley 1945-11-03

I'm looking for an upgraded copy of the 1947-05-10 episode. The one I'm working with is very muffled, a real chore to listen to. Anyone have a nice sounding version?
Thanks,

Ryan,
I have a copy at 128br.  It's too big to email.  I can upload it to a transfer service if you want it.   Im looking for #86 & 87, the next 2 in the series after this file.  If you have those please let me know.

On Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 11:33:02 AM CDT, Larry Gassman <larrygassman@...> wrote:

I have an excellent copy and will upload it to you.

Larry

I'm looking for an upgraded copy of the 1947-05-10 episode. The one I'm working with is very muffled, a real chore to listen to. Anyone have a nice sounding version?
Thanks,
Ryan

jackies@tularosa.net

Rick

I would love to get the life of Riley no matter how you have to send them.

Sincerely
Jackie Schlagetger

Richard Davenport

Jackie, I just uploaded it to you.