Topics

Life with Luigi Listeners

Ryan Ellett

Thanks to those who have so far volunteered to listen to Life with Luigi. I am aware that the episode numbering between the file name and mp3 tag info is not the same. Feel free to note it in your comments but it is something I am working on.
Ryan

Pastor Gary

Yeah, I saw it too.  My mp3 player shows the tag info in the file details section.  I figured I'd just put it in my report as you suggested.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 10:51 AM Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks to those who have so far volunteered to listen to Life with Luigi. I am aware that the episode numbering between the file name and mp3 tag info is not the same. Feel free to note it in your comments but it is something I am working on.
Ryan

Ryan Ellett

Another thing 2nd listeners might come across is contemporary commercials inserted into the shows, especially if they were part of an OTR program. Let me know about those as well, since they can usually be snipped out.
Ryan

Scott Mahan

I don’t know. Documented, OK, but removed, not so sure. 40 year old ads in a 70 year old show are sort of cool. It’s like virtual reality within virtual reality.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 11:00 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Life with Luigi Listeners

Another thing 2nd listeners might come across is contemporary commercials inserted into the shows, especially if they were part of an OTR program. Let me know about those as well, since they can usually be snipped out.
Ryan

Ryan Ellett

Some ones I came across the other day were MediaBay, which are definitely not that old.
Ryan

www.RyanEllett.com

The Old Time Radio Researchers
"Saving the Past for the Future"

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 06:23:45 PM CDT, Scott Mahan <scott@...> wrote:

I don’t know. Documented, OK, but removed, not so sure. 40 year old ads in a 70 year old show are sort of cool. It’s like virtual reality within virtual reality.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io

Ryan

Scott Mahan

True, but someday that will be old too. I’m always hesitant to delete anything. J But, editor’s choice as always.

Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 6:34 PM

Some ones I came across the other day were MediaBay, which are definitely not that old.

Ryan

The Old Time Radio Researchers

"Saving the Past for the Future"

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 06:23:45 PM CDT, Scott Mahan <scott@...> wrote:

Ryan