From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 8:54 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: EXT: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Listeners Needed:

We need additional help identifying the following episodes (and then comparing their quality to the same file in the OTRR library, if available):

A Christmas Carol 1949-12-25 with Lionel Barrymore.wav
A Christmas Carol  - Lionel Barrymore.wav

Baby Snooks - Beach Sketch.wav

Email if interested and I'll send a link.
Thanks!
Ryan

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

brianwest2@aol.com

I'll help out Ryan.

Brian