From: "Scott" <hello@...>
Sent: 12/10/2021 4:09:37 AM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Lost Aussie radio show Burton Trent - Master Detective

I found this show at archive.org it's a Aussie detective show that almost nobody knows anything about.
Apparently there is a really cool story about the guy finding these buried beneath his mother's house.

I think these are the only two surviving episodes, there is a link to the discovery if you click the show title at the top of the page:
https://www.radio.dieselpunkindustries.com/burton-trent

Scott

Sorry my mistake.

Ian Grieve

Its not a problem.  I included the link so you could get the full story.

Ian