Magic Key of RCA

not.serious@comcast.net

Hello Everyone,

My fav variety show is the Magic Key of RCA. I have recently become aware of 2 broadcasts of particular interest, those of Sept 25, 1938 and Feb 26, 1939. The main guest is the famous concert pianist Ignace Paderewski. I have both but not in the best sound. I am wondering if better copies circulate or if perhaps there may be some open reel tapes out there, possibly even in the collection recently acquired from First Gen Radio Archives.

I am also interested in a number of other broadcasts from this series, such as Feb 12, 1939.

If anyone has info of any of these pls contact me.

Thanks,

Joe Salerno

Richard Davenport

If you refer to the show Magic Key I have 32 episodes of that show...

bob_pedersen@...

My fav variety show is the Magic Key of RCA. I have recently become
aware of 2 broadcasts of particular interest, those of Sept 25, 1938 and
Feb 26, 1939. The main guest is the famous concert pianist Ignace
Paderewski. I have both but not in the best sound. I am wondering if
better copies circulate or if perhaps there may be some open reel tapes
out there, possibly even in the collection recently acquired from First
Gen Radio Archives.

I am also interested in a number of other broadcasts from this series,
such as Feb 12, 1939.

If anyone has info of any of these pls contact me.

Thanks,

Joe Salerno

That Magic Key was a nice upgrade to my 128b one.  That is #155

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 11:25:31 AM CST, <bob_pedersen@...> wrote:

Try this one.

https://ln2.sync.com/dl/59b1b7d70/2767pk75-em9fyf3c-y7ivrnze-pa88dyni

My fav variety show is the Magic Key of RCA. I have recently become
aware of 2 broadcasts of particular interest, those of Sept 25, 1938 and
Feb 26, 1939. The main guest is the famous concert pianist Ignace
Paderewski. I have both but not in the best sound. I am wondering if
better copies circulate or if perhaps there may be some open reel tapes
out there, possibly even in the collection recently acquired from First
Gen Radio Archives.

I am also interested in a number of other broadcasts from this series,
such as Feb 12, 1939.

If anyone has info of any of these pls contact me.

Thanks,

Joe Salerno

not.serious@comcast.net

Is there a list of the eps? Just date or ep # is all I need.

joe salerno

On 12/28/2020 8:26 PM, Richard Davenport wrote:
[...]

B. J. Watkins

There are many in the OTRR library with dates and episode numbers and many at 128 kbps.

Barbara

[...]

Eliyahu Levin

The link isn't working for me for some reason.