Marsha Hunt turning 104 this Sunday 10-17-21

Walden Hughes

Hi Everybody,

I just got off the phone with Marsha hunt.  I called her to wish her a happy birthday.  She will turn 104 this Sunday 10-17-21.      We will play a show with her to help celebrate this week end on YUSA.  Take care,

Walden

Joe Webb

I believe this makes her the only surviving Suspense guest star to the end of the Roma Wines era (Nov 20, 1947).
She was in Pink Camilias and Self Defense
She did not appear on Suspense again until the late 1950s

Thanks for all you do to stay in touch with these folks, Walden!

--

Walden Hughes

Hi Joe,

As you know I am the keeper of the Frank Bresee archives and when we had Marsha over at Frank studio one of the show Frank presented in the interview is a Suspense show starring  Marsha.  Frank had the disc.  Take care,

Walden