Topics

Martin Grams Kickstarter: Renfrew of the Mounted

Ryan Ellett

Martin Grams has announced his next book as part of a Kickstarter Project. It is about the series Renfrew of the Mounted. Like with all Kickstarters there are different levels, but they start at just $30 for the 400 page book. For $40 you get some newly discovered Renfrew recordings. You can up your level again to get a hardback version. Take a look, I believe his books are always worth the price even if its subject is not one of your favorite series. Here is the link: Martin Grams Renfrew of the Mounted.

I have exactly 2 shows from the Renfrew Of The Mounted.  I guess I will have to do some catching up...

On Friday, September 11, 2020, 12:15:13 PM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Martin Grams has announced his next book as part of a Kickstarter Project. It is about the series Renfrew of the Mounted. Like with all Kickstarters there are different levels, but they start at just $30 for the 400 page book. For $40 you get some newly discovered Renfrew recordings. You can up your level again to get a hardback version. Take a look, I believe his books are always worth the price even if its subject is not one of your favorite series. Here is the link: Martin Grams Renfrew of the Mounted.

Just checked and there is no folder of shows in the OTRR library for Renfrew Of The Mounted..

Labor ipse voluptas

On Friday, September 11, 2020, 5:05:16 PM CDT, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

I have exactly 2 shows from the Renfrew Of The Mounted.  I guess I will have to do some catching up...

On Friday, September 11, 2020, 12:15:13 PM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Martin Grams has announced his next book as part of a Kickstarter Project. It is about the series Renfrew of the Mounted. Like with all Kickstarters there are different levels, but they start at just $30 for the 400 page book. For $40 you get some newly discovered Renfrew recordings. You can up your level again to get a hardback version. Take a look, I believe his books are always worth the price even if its subject is not one of your favorite series. Here is the link: Martin Grams Renfrew of the Mounted.

Ryan