Topics

Media file library method

Rick Munk

Good afternoon

I have just finally followed the group here from yahoo groups. Does anyone have ideas on storing files and collections? I currently have my electronic version stored by binder and folder of the disks that the various distributions were received  in

Rick Munk

ROGERS

HOW WOULD MINI HD   MAYBE   3 OR 4  TERABYTES

I  STORE MINE {  ALL TOUGH VERY SMALL ON  A  2 TARABYTE  MINI HD

JIM HAMILTON
ONTARIO   CANADA