Topics

Message From a New Member

Larry Maupin

Hello to everyone.  I would like to volunteer to work on certification series as my contribution to the main group's activities.  I have worked on quite a few series certifications in the past as a first listener and also in proofreading the cert documents before they were released and writing episode summaries.  Anyone who is presently leading a certification team any would like help in one or more of these areas please contact me.  I am ready to start right away.

I have been reading the posts from other members, and they are so interesting!  It is wonderful to be back among a community of people who care as much about old-time radio as I do.

Mike Thomas

Welcome back Larry! There is always plenty of work.

Ryan will see this post and contact you.

If you like Duffys Tavern let me know as we are working on it.

Again Ryan probably has 20 projects going though so he may need more immediate help.

Best

Mike

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 7:32 AM, Larry Maupin
<lmaupin@...> wrote:
Hello to everyone.  I would like to volunteer to work on certification series as my contribution to the main group's activities.  I have worked on quite a few series certifications in the past as a first listener and also in proofreading the cert documents before they were released and writing episode summaries.  Anyone who is presently leading a certification team any would like help in one or more of these areas please contact me.  I am ready to start right away.

I have been reading the posts from other members, and they are so interesting!  It is wonderful to be back among a community of people who care as much about old-time radio as I do.

Thank you Mike for such an encouraging reply!  I would be glad to work on Duffy's Tavern, but will take your advice and wait a while to see if Ryan contacts me about any of his projects.

I was actually thinking about getting in touch with you and Ryan individually because you two have the largest number of recent posts asking for assistance on projects.  It may be the two of you can use enough help so that I won't need to look anywhere else for projects to work on.

Let's keep in touch.  I look forward to being on your team.