Topics

Michael Shayne Link

Jim Jones

Quite a response. I guess there are a lot of Michael Shayne fans.

The link to the Michael Shayne folder contains 4 folders.
Three are radio shows by actor and the last called MOVIES contain the 7 Lloyd Nolan movies.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZyv8RXZG7cseRSP6J0F3MY4xwTySfcHiDSX

Enjoy

jj

Richard Davenport

Dang it, I dont want to have to sign up for pcloud.  Is there a way around this?

On Thursday, November 19, 2020, 1:07:57 PM CST, Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:

Quite a response. I guess there are a lot of Michael Shayne fans.

The link to the Michael Shayne folder contains 4 folders.
Three are radio shows by actor and the last called MOVIES contain the 7 Lloyd Nolan movies.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZyv8RXZG7cseRSP6J0F3MY4xwTySfcHiDSX

Enjoy

jj

Richard Davenport

Those shysters, they try to trick you to sign up with them by burrying the link to download without signing up when you click on the files to download.  You naturally click on the download icon on the upper left but the secret one only shows up if you select the files to download.  The hidden download icon then shows up on the left above the files.  Wow, that's sort of mean in a way....!!

I'm glad the files were shared so thanks to Jim for sharing them.

On Thursday, November 19, 2020, 1:16:05 PM CST, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

Dang it, I dont want to have to sign up for pcloud.  Is there a way around this?

On Thursday, November 19, 2020, 1:07:57 PM CST, Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:

Quite a response. I guess there are a lot of Michael Shayne fans.

The link to the Michael Shayne folder contains 4 folders.
Three are radio shows by actor and the last called MOVIES contain the 7 Lloyd Nolan movies.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZyv8RXZG7cseRSP6J0F3MY4xwTySfcHiDSX

Enjoy

jj

Kevin Karweck

I don’t have a pcloud account and have no problem downloading.

On Nov 19, 2020, at 2:16 PM, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

Dang it, I dont want to have to sign up for pcloud.  Is there a way around this?

On Thursday, November 19, 2020, 1:07:57 PM CST, Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:

Quite a response. I guess there are a lot of Michael Shayne fans.

The link to the Michael Shayne folder contains 4 folders.
Three are radio shows by actor and the last called MOVIES contain the 7 Lloyd Nolan movies.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZyv8RXZG7cseRSP6J0F3MY4xwTySfcHiDSX

Enjoy

jj

Jim Jones

New Michael Shayne show
While doing some research on MS I believe I found a show NOT in the OTRR library. I am researching it further, but I do not think it is a repeat either.

This is a Wally Maher show and should now bring the total of that series up to 30.

jj

BrianWest2@...

Thanks Jim

Brian