Topics

Michael Shayne unknown show

Richard Davenport

I think I may have a show that is not on any list I have checked for Michael Shayne. If anyone can confirm or clarify my reality on this please let me know.   It is attached below.

John Gassman

Hi,
I have it acording to my files.
JohnAt 12:07 AM 11/19/2020, you wrote:
I think I may have a show that is not on any list I have checked for Michael Shayne. If anyone can confirm or clarify my reality on this please let me know.   It is attached below.

JAWS Certified, 2014.

Scott Mahan

Have to check it minute by minute this weekend to see if there’s anything to differentiate it from Michael_Shayne_48-11-06_ep19_Case_of_the_Bayou_Monster.mp3 so as to substantiate its attestation of “repeat”. I don’t remember, off hand, if Michael Shayne had trailers or anything that would help.

I think I may have a show that is not on any list I have checked for Michael Shayne. If anyone can confirm or clarify my reality on this please let me know.   It is attached below.

Jim Jones

Richard
I do not know if it is a rebroadcast or someone had dated it incorrectly. I listened to the intro (The announcer says “The Case of the Bayou Monster” and tested a couple of spots in the middle. It is exactly the same as MS 49-08-20 (016) TCOT Bayou Monster. The 1949 show I have is MUCH better quality.

jj