From: "Jim Jones"
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Friday December 18 2020 6:42:25PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Radio Logs

Larry
One last item. The following listing is from Feb 02. (I have some from Jan). This indicates the shows were broadcast for the entire year. The previous listing was from Dec.
Also, note: these shows were broadcast on ABC, but the Walla Walla broadcasts were on CBS.

image

Pittsfield Berkshire Eagle

02 Feb 1965, Pittsfield, Massachusetts,

jj