Topics

Mr. Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons

Ryan Ellett

Okay, I will send you a link this evening. I spot-checked a few titles with Jim Cox's Mr. Keen book and they matched up; I have not done all of them. I'll check with Joe but I assume the eps have all been proofed against Cox's book that has titles and episode summaries.

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 06:02:20 AM CDT, Scott Galley via groups.io <scottgalley@...> wrote:

Hi Ryan.

I would. My wife's not Keen (!) on re-listening to shows, but I can do a bunch, particularly those I mentioned and any titles that may not exist in the Certified Set. But I'm willing to take on a dozen or so.

(Funny, rereading my initial post, I thought I came off sounding rather snarky. Not my intention, I assure you all.)

Richard Davenport

Ryan,
Do you know of the Jim Cox book has been digitized? It would be a nice reference to add to my library.  I am going thru my set a many do not have titles.  It would be nice to clarify things are correct.

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 8:14:39 AM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Okay, I will send you a link this evening. I spot-checked a few titles with Jim Cox's Mr. Keen book and they matched up; I have not done all of them. I'll check with Joe but I assume the eps have all been proofed against Cox's book that has titles and episode summaries.

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 06:02:20 AM CDT, Scott Galley via groups.io <scottgalley@...> wrote:

Hi Ryan.

I would. My wife's not Keen (!) on re-listening to shows, but I can do a bunch, particularly those I mentioned and any titles that may not exist in the Certified Set. But I'm willing to take on a dozen or so.

(Funny, rereading my initial post, I thought I came off sounding rather snarky. Not my intention, I assure you all.)

Ryan Ellett

I have no idea about a digitized version; it's still very much in print by McFarland. It's always possible to ask a local library to purchase it, I have done that with some OTR books. I also keep searches saved on ebay for Jim's books since they can be pricey bought new from the publisher.

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 04:53:40 PM CDT, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

Ryan,
Do you know of the Jim Cox book has been digitized? It would be a nice reference to add to my library.  I am going thru my set a many do not have titles.  It would be nice to clarify things are correct.

Ryan,
Found a copy on Amazon for $20

Labor ipse voluptas

On Saturday, October 10, 2020, 6:14:54 AM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

I have no idea about a digitized version; it's still very much in print by McFarland. It's always possible to ask a local library to purchase it, I have done that with some OTR books. I also keep searches saved on ebay for Jim's books since they can be pricey bought new from the publisher.

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 04:53:40 PM CDT, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

Ryan,
Do you know of the Jim Cox book has been digitized? It would be a nice reference to add to my library.  I am going thru my set a many do not have titles.  It would be nice to clarify things are correct.

Well worth it!