Topics

Mr. Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons

Ryan Ellett

Okay, I will send you a link this evening. I spot-checked a few titles with Jim Cox's Mr. Keen book and they matched up; I have not done all of them. I'll check with Joe but I assume the eps have all been proofed against Cox's book that has titles and episode summaries.
Ryan

www.RyanEllett.com

The Old Time Radio Researchers
"Saving the Past for the Future"

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 06:02:20 AM CDT, Scott Galley via groups.io <scottgalley@...> wrote:

Hi Ryan.

I would. My wife's not Keen (!) on re-listening to shows, but I can do a bunch, particularly those I mentioned and any titles that may not exist in the Certified Set. But I'm willing to take on a dozen or so.

S

(Funny, rereading my initial post, I thought I came off sounding rather snarky. Not my intention, I assure you all.)

Richard Davenport

Ryan,
Do you know of the Jim Cox book has been digitized? It would be a nice reference to add to my library.  I am going thru my set a many do not have titles.  It would be nice to clarify things are correct.

Rick

Labor ipse voluptas

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 8:14:39 AM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Okay, I will send you a link this evening. I spot-checked a few titles with Jim Cox's Mr. Keen book and they matched up; I have not done all of them. I'll check with Joe but I assume the eps have all been proofed against Cox's book that has titles and episode summaries.
Ryan

www.RyanEllett.com

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 06:02:20 AM CDT, Scott Galley via groups.io <scottgalley@...> wrote:

Hi Ryan.

I would. My wife's not Keen (!) on re-listening to shows, but I can do a bunch, particularly those I mentioned and any titles that may not exist in the Certified Set. But I'm willing to take on a dozen or so.

S

(Funny, rereading my initial post, I thought I came off sounding rather snarky. Not my intention, I assure you all.)

Ryan Ellett

I have no idea about a digitized version; it's still very much in print by McFarland. It's always possible to ask a local library to purchase it, I have done that with some OTR books. I also keep searches saved on ebay for Jim's books since they can be pricey bought new from the publisher.

www.RyanEllett.com

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 04:53:40 PM CDT, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

Ryan,
Do you know of the Jim Cox book has been digitized? It would be a nice reference to add to my library.  I am going thru my set a many do not have titles.  It would be nice to clarify things are correct.

Rick

Labor ipse voluptas

Richard Davenport

Ryan,
Found a copy on Amazon for $20

Labor ipse voluptas

On Saturday, October 10, 2020, 6:14:54 AM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

I have no idea about a digitized version; it's still very much in print by McFarland. It's always possible to ask a local library to purchase it, I have done that with some OTR books. I also keep searches saved on ebay for Jim's books since they can be pricey bought new from the publisher.

www.RyanEllett.com

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

On Friday, October 9, 2020, 04:53:40 PM CDT, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

Ryan,

Rick

Labor ipse voluptas

Ryan Ellett

Well worth it!

www.RyanEllett.com

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

On Saturday, October 10, 2020, 08:53:25 PM CDT, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

Ryan,
Found a copy on Amazon for $20

Labor ipse voluptas

On Saturday, October 10, 2020, 6:14:54 AM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

www.RyanEllett.com

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

Ryan,

Rick

Labor ipse voluptas