[mwotrc-members] MWOTRC meeting - January 14, 2022

Walden Hughes

From: mwotrc-members [mailto:mwotrc-members-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Frank Morgan
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 1:20 PM
To: mwotrc-members@...
Subject: [mwotrc-members] MWOTRC meeting - January 14, 2022

Hello Everyone,

Let me start out by thanking Jim Pasquale for his extended service as the Club’s VP.  Jim, I’ve “borrowed” the format of your meeting notices.  After all, why not go with what works?

Friday evening, January 14, 2022, will be MWOTRC’s Zoom Meeting #21.

The First Fifteen will be about the program "Federal Agents".  An interesting compilation of stories about federal agents not only in the United States, but from around the world.

The quiz this month is entitled “Hodge Podge and Other Things”, so there is a guarantee that Al Hodge will turn up at least once.

For our main program, the presentation will be:  “Even Orson Welles Had a Problem”.  Wonder what is was?

We look forward to seeing / hearing you all there.  Note that you do not need a computer to join the meeting.  You can join using a cell phone or land line.  Please see instructions below.

Important Note:  This meeting info must NOT be posted to broad social media platforms. That helps to protect us from disruption from "Zoom Bombers".

Topic: MWOTRC Meeting – January, 2022.

Time: January 14, 2022 at 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 890 4516 3128

Passcode: 682860

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,89045163128#,,,,*682860# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,89045163128#,,,,*682860# US (New York)

OR

To join the meeting by phone:

1. Choose one of the phone numbers below:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown, MD)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

2. Enter the meeting ID: 890 4516 3128

3. When prompted for your participant ID, just hit #

4. Enter the passcode:  682860

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/koXyVG1Ei

--

Frank Morgan

Vice President – MWOTRC

P.S.:  This notice is coming to you a day earlier than usual.

Since this is my first time, I wanted to have time to get it right in case I goofed up.