[mwotrc-members] November Meeting

Walden Hughes

From: mwotrc-members [mailto:mwotrc-members-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jim Pasquale
Sent: Monday, November 8, 2021 8:05 AM
To: Radio Club E-Mail Addys <mwotrc-members@...>
Subject: [mwotrc-members] November Meeting

Greetings, MWOTRC Members,

This  Friday evening, we will have MWOTRC Zoom Meeting #19.

Jack French's First Fifteen will be “The Happiness Boys” (Billy Jones and Ernie Hare.)  They were one of the most popular radio shows during the 30’s Great Depression.

Frank Morgan's quiz this month is entitled "Giving Thanks - For Many Things."

For our main program, Walden Hughes will interview Tommy Cook.

We look forward to seeing / hearing you all there.  Note that you do not need a computer to join the meeting.  You can join using a cell phone or land line.  Please see instructions below.

Important Note:  This meeting info must NOT be posted to broad social media platforms. That helps to protect us from disruption from "Zoom Bombers".

Topic: MWOTRC November 2021

Time: Nov 12, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 867 8902 0757

Passcode: 900898

OR

To join the meeting by phone:

1. Choose one of the phone numbers below:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown, MD)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

2. Enter the meeting ID: 867 8902 0757

3. When prompted for your participant ID, just hit #

4. Enter the password:  900898

--

Jim Pasquale

Vice President – MWOTRC