Topics

My Friend Irma 2nd Listeners

Ryan Ellett

Our My Friend Irma set is winding down and I'd let to get some 2nd listeners lined up to double-check the files. They have all been listened through at least once so far. We have 92 episodes, mostly unique but a few that are duplicates of network and AFRS shows. These have been checked against the radiogoldindex episode and summary listings. We have two episodes that are not available anywhere, both AFRS recordings. Hopefully we'll be in touch with the Thousand Oaks library at some point as a contact believes they have many of the scripts.

I like to send them out in batches of 5 episodes. Please let me know if you'd like to listen to a batch (or two, or three). I have really enjoyed this one.

Ryan

Damon Fries

I’ll listen - it’s one of my favorite comedy shows - looking forward to the set

Sent via mobile phone

On 15 May 2020, at 17:32, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Our My Friend Irma set is winding down and I'd let to get some 2nd listeners lined up to double-check the files. They have all been listened through at least once so far. We have 92 episodes, mostly unique but a few that are duplicates of network and AFRS shows. These have been checked against the radiogoldindex episode and summary listings. We have two episodes that are not available anywhere, both AFRS recordings. Hopefully we'll be in touch with the Thousand Oaks library at some point as a contact believes they have many of the scripts.

I like to send them out in batches of 5 episodes. Please let me know if you'd like to listen to a batch (or two, or three). I have really enjoyed this one.

Ryan

K & J Hammel

Ryan, I'll be happy to listen to some of the shows.

Kathy

On Friday, May 15, 2020, 08:32:59 AM PDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Our My Friend Irma set is winding down and I'd let to get some 2nd listeners lined up to double-check the files. They have all been listened through at least once so far. We have 92 episodes, mostly unique but a few that are duplicates of network and AFRS shows. These have been checked against the radiogoldindex episode and summary listings. We have two episodes that are not available anywhere, both AFRS recordings. Hopefully we'll be in touch with the Thousand Oaks library at some point as a contact believes they have many of the scripts.

I like to send them out in batches of 5 episodes. Please let me know if you'd like to listen to a batch (or two, or three). I have really enjoyed this one.

Ryan

DaveC

Would enjoy listening to a batch (or two, or three).
Dave