Topics

New debit card pin hack crooks are using

Richard Davenport

This is a new crook technique being used by thieves to get your debit card pin.  It works on any rubber button keypad out there.  Be aware.  Note the technique to mitigate this at the end.  Worthwhile information

Judie, can you please post this on NextDoor from me.

Julie, you might pass the word around work...

Nancy, you might want to tell the folks at Transformation perhaps...

Here is the video.

Bill Venn

Thanks, Rick. For the video on the method pin code thiefs can use.