New Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly Available

Larry Maupin

I am a member of this group, and also have recently become the online librarian of the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound.  A couple of weeks ago 11 new episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly were uploaded to the library's Dropbox account.  I did find one in the OTRR Library with the same title but a different date.  All of them are from 1935, the first year of the program.  Their sound quality is very good.

If you are a fan of the show I will be happy to send all of them to you.  All you need to do is send me an email and write something simple like "I would like to have them" and I will get them to you to you within one day.  Perhaps I don't need to say it, but there is no charge for them.

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Litsey, Alan

Hi Larry, I would love to have a copy of the Fibber McGee and Molly shows. Thank you so much.

Warm regards, Alan

alitsey@...

Alan Litsey

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...>
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 1:41 PM
To: 'oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io' <oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io>
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] New Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly Available

I am a member of this group, and also have recently become the online librarian of the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound.  A couple of weeks ago 11 new episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly were uploaded to the library's Dropbox account.  I did find one in the OTRR Library with the same title but a different date.  All of them are from 1935, the first year of the program.  Their sound quality is very good.

If you are a fan of the show I will be happy to send all of them to you.  All you need to do is send me an email and write something simple like "I would like to have them" and I will get them to you to you within one day.  Perhaps I don't need to say it, but there is no charge for them.

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

bob_pedersen@...

Me too, please.

Thanks!

Bob Pedersen

Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 11:47 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io ; 'oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io'
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] New Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly Available

Hi Larry, I would love to have a copy of the Fibber McGee and Molly shows. Thank you so much.

Warm regards, Alan

alitsey@...

Alan Litsey

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...>
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] New Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly Available

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Larry Maupin

Hi Bob, 

Thank you for replying to my message, and I will have the episodes to you by no later than tomorrow morning.

Best regards,

Larry

-----------------------------------------

To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io, oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Saturday September 25 2021 3:35:14PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] New Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly Available

Me too, please.

Thanks!

Bob Pedersen
bob_pedersen@...

Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 11:47 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io ; 'oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io'

Warm regards, Alan

alitsey@...

Alan Litsey

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Virus-free. www.avast.com

--
Larry Maupin

Scott Galley

I am very interested, Larry.

scottgalley@...

Take care;
Scott

Larry Maupin

Hi Scott,

Thank you for replying to my message, and I'll send the episodes to you no later than tomorrow morning.

Best regards,

Larry

To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Saturday September 25 2021 3:50:41PM

I am very interested, Larry.

scottgalley@...

Take care;
Scott

--
Larry Maupin

ehrbek

I'd like to get the Fibber episodes .
Thanks Larry

To: "oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io"
Cc:
Sent: Saturday September 25 2021 2:41:11PM

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Michael Hingson

I too would like to get these episodes. Thanks.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of ehrbek
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 1:07 PM
To: 'main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io' <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>

Thanks Larry

Cc:

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Kevin Karweck

Hi Larry, 
   I would really like the Fibber McGee and Molly shows you mentioned. It’s one of my favorite shows after Gildersleeve. 
   Thanks, 
  Kevin

On Sep 25, 2021, at 2:41 PM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Hi Ed,

I  will be happy to send them to you tomorrow, but it could be in the afternoon.  I'm glad you want the episodes and hope you enjoy them.

Best regards,

Larry

To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Cc:
Sent: Saturday September 25 2021 4:07:10PM

Thanks Larry

Cc:

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Hi Michael,

I will be happy to send them to you tomorrow, but it may be in the afternoon.  I hope you will enjoy listening to the episodes.

Larry

To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Saturday September 25 2021 4:45:04PM

I too would like to get these episodes. Thanks.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of ehrbek
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 1:07 PM
To: 'main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io' <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>

Thanks Larry

Cc:

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Tim Germain

I would love to have them, Larry.  They’ve been a favorite of mine since I was introduced to OTR.

Thank you,

Tim Germain

tim_germain@...

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 1:41 PM
To: 'oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io'

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

BrianWest2@...

Hi Larry,

I would appreciate getting the shows when you get a chance. Thanks.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sat, Sep 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

David Oxford

Larry

I’d like to get the Fibber Files from you. I’m working on a Fibber distro containing all available episodes. I’d like to be sure I have these and the sound quality.

David

On Sep 25, 2021, at 13:41, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Charles Walker

Larry I would like the too

Chuck Walker

walker.chas@...

On 9/25/2021 12:41 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

John Nicholson

Please put me on the list, too. Thanks, Larry.

John Nicholson
wryterjccc@...

On Sep 25, 2021, at 1:41 PM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for replying to my message, and I will send all the episodes to you. probably early in the afternoon.

Larry

To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Saturday September 25 2021 5:24:38PM

Hi Larry, 
   I would really like the Fibber McGee and Molly shows you mentioned. It’s one of my favorite shows after Gildersleeve. 
   Thanks, 
  Kevin

On Sep 25, 2021, at 2:41 PM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Hi Tim,

I will be glad to send all the episodes to you tomorrow, probably in the afternoon.

Larry

To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Cc:
Sent: Saturday September 25 2021 6:23:30PM

I would love to have them, Larry.  They’ve been a favorite of mine since I was introduced to OTR.

Thank you,

Tim Germain

tim_germain@...

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 1:41 PM
To: 'oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io'

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Hi David, 

I will be happy to send all the episodes to you tomorrow, and I hope you can use them in your distro.

Larry

To: "main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io"
Cc: "Maupin Larry"
Sent: Saturday September 25 2021 6:35:17PM

Larry

I’d like to get the Fibber Files from you. I’m working on a Fibber distro containing all available episodes. I’d like to be sure I have these and the sound quality.

David

On Sep 25, 2021, at 13:41, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

kellistanley83

Thank you so much, Larry! I would love to hear the new Fibbers. Thanks again for your generosity!
kelli@...

Kelli