New Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly Available

Larry Maupin

I am a member of this group, and also have recently become the online librarian of the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound.  A couple of weeks ago 11 new episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly were uploaded to the library's Dropbox account.  I did find one in the OTRR Library with the same title but a different date.  All of them are from 1935, the first year of the program.  Their sound quality is very good.

If you are a fan of the show I will be happy to send all of them to you.  All you need to do is send me an email and write something simple like "I would like to have them" and I will get them to you to you within one day.  Perhaps I don't need to say it, but there is no charge for them.

Litsey, Alan

Hi Larry, I would love to have a copy of the Fibber McGee and Molly shows. Thank you so much.

Warm regards, Alan

alitsey@...

Alan Litsey

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...>
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 1:41 PM
To: 'oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io' <oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io>
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] New Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly Available

I am a member of this group, and also have recently become the online librarian of the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound.  A couple of weeks ago 11 new episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly were uploaded to the library's Dropbox account.  I did find one in the OTRR Library with the same title but a different date.  All of them are from 1935, the first year of the program.  Their sound quality is very good.

If you are a fan of the show I will be happy to send all of them to you.  All you need to do is send me an email and write something simple like "I would like to have them" and I will get them to you to you within one day.  Perhaps I don't need to say it, but there is no charge for them.

bob_pedersen@...

Me too, please.

Thanks!

Bob Pedersen

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...>
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 1:41 PM
To: 'oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io' <oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io>

I am a member of this group, and also have recently become the online librarian of the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound.  A couple of weeks ago 11 new episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly were uploaded to the library's Dropbox account.  I did find one in the OTRR Library with the same title but a different date.  All of them are from 1935, the first year of the program.  Their sound quality is very good.

If you are a fan of the show I will be happy to send all of them to you.  All you need to do is send me an email and write something simple like "I would like to have them" and I will get them to you to you within one day.  Perhaps I don't need to say it, but there is no charge for them.

Hi Bob,

Thank you for replying to my message, and I will have the episodes to you by no later than tomorrow morning.

Best regards,

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...>
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 1:41 PM
To: 'oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io' <oldtimeradioresearchers@groups.io>

I am a member of this group, and also have recently become the online librarian of the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound.  A couple of weeks ago 11 new episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly were uploaded to the library's Dropbox account.  I did find one in the OTRR Library with the same title but a different date.  All of them are from 1935, the first year of the program.  Their sound quality is very good.

If you are a fan of the show I will be happy to send all of them to you.  All you need to do is send me an email and write something simple like "I would like to have them" and I will get them to you to you within one day.  Perhaps I don't need to say it, but there is no charge for them.

Scott Galley

I am very interested, Larry.

scottgalley@...

Take care;
Scott

Larry Maupin

Hi Scott,

Thank you for replying to my message, and I'll send the episodes to you no later than tomorrow morning.

Best regards,