From: "willy b via groups.io"
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Thursday December 10 2020 4:20:42PM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] New member's observation

I just got here.  You guys are amazing.
I was wondering if it is my device or your posting parameters that make it difficult (for me) to follow thread responses.  There seems to be a repetition of posted responses...that is, I believe, because when people respond via email they leave the original message attached so IT is posted with a response.  Am I correct here or is it some tech issue on my part?
Anyhow, looking forward to drinking from your well of knowledge....
Bill

Hi Bill,
Yes, most people probably respond via email which can lead to some long postings if people don't cut off some of the previous postings. I try to just leave the post I'm replying to and delete everything else to make it easier to read.

On Thursday, December 10, 2020, 03:20:42 PM CST, willy b via groups.io <wcw57@...> wrote:

I just got here.  You guys are amazing.
I was wondering if it is my device or your posting parameters that make it difficult (for me) to follow thread responses.  There seems to be a repetition of posted responses....that is, I believe, because when people respond via email they leave the original message attached so IT is posted with a response.  Am I correct here or is it some tech issue on my part?
Anyhow, looking forward to drinking from your well of knowledge....
Bill

Chandler McGuire

Hi

Richard Davenport

Typically when folks respond to a thread the responses are added to the base of the message and it builds down from there...Some threads have gotten truly insane.

On Thursday, December 10, 2020, 5:46:18 PM CST, Chandler McGuire <chandlermcguire16@...> wrote:

Hi