Topics

New Scans to Our Publication Library

Ryan Ellett

The following booklets, dealer catalogs, and scripts have been added to the "Publications" section of our website:

A Technical Guide to Old-time Radio, Recording & Audio Production, 2002, by Bob Burnham

Listening Guide to Classic Radio Programs – Technical Guide Volume No. 2, 1986, by Bob Burnham
      - Thanks Bob Burnham for permission to make both of these available!

Science Fiction on Radio (Revised), 1976, by Meade & Penny Frierson

Nostalgia, September 1987

Nostalgia Warehouse, Inc., 1984, Catalog #1

Nostalgia Warehouse, Inc., 1985, Catalog #2

Old Time Radio, Inc. 1973

Adventures of Sam Spade (1951-01-14)

Cisco Kid (No Date)

Mark Trail (1952-06-09)

My True Story (1956-12-19)

Mystery Theatre (1954-05-12)

Mystery Theatre (1954-05-19)

Philco Radio Playhouse (1954-01-27)

Shadow (1937-10-03)

Story for Today (1949-04-06)

Story for Today (1949-04-07)

Story for Today (1949-04-08)

Texaco Star Theatre (1944-06-04)

Top Guy (1952-08-04)

Top Guy (1953-04-02)

available her: https://otrr.org/pg06_publications.htm

David Oxford

Ryan

Could you give a more specific url to Bob Burnham’s 2 booklets:
A Technical Guide to Old-time Radio, Recording & Audio Production, 2002, by Bob Burnham
Listening Guide to Classic Radio Programs – Technical Guide Volume No. 2, 1986, by Bob Burnham

I couldn’t find them.

David Oxford

Sure, Paul placed them at the bottom of this page: http://www.otrr.org/pg06c_articles.htm with a handful of other pieces since they don't fit with scripts and magazines.

On Saturday, January 11, 2020, 5:42:51 PM CST, David Oxford <deojao@...> wrote:

Ryan

Could you give a more specific url to Bob Burnham’s 2 booklets:
A Technical Guide to Old-time Radio, Recording & Audio Production, 2002, by Bob Burnham
Listening Guide to Classic Radio Programs – Technical Guide Volume No. 2, 1986, by Bob Burnham

I couldn’t find them.

David Oxford

Joe Webb

can't find

Nostalgia Warehouse, Inc., 1984, Catalog #1

Nostalgia Warehouse, Inc., 1985, Catalog #2

Ryan Ellett

They're under "Miscellaneous" on page http://otrr.org/pg06b_magazines.htm

BrianWest2@...

I'm sorry, I can't find any of these booklets. where are they within publications? thanks.

brian west

[...]

Bill Clough

Goto   http://www.otrr.org/pg06c_articles.htm

Look in the left hand column for 'The History of Old Time Radio'

The articles are listed in the second column labeled "Technical Guide' and 'Listening Guide'

On 1/12/2020 3:46 PM, BrianWest2 via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

Okay, thanks, I found those, but where are these:
[...]

I suggest you spend some time surfing the OTRR.ORG web site!

Cisco Kid (No Date)             is here:     https://otrr.org/FILES/Scripts_pdf/Cisco%20Kid/
Shadow (1937-10-03)        is here:     https://otrr.org/FILES/Scripts_pdf/Shadow/
Top Guy (1952-08-04) & Top Guy (1953-04-02  are at:      https://otrr.org/FILES/Scripts_pdf/Top%20Guy/

Philco Radio Playhouse (1954-01-27) is located @    https://otrr.org/FILES/Scripts_pdf/Philco%20Radio%20Playhouse/

I think you can find the rest of the information for which you are looking.

On 1/12/2020 4:42 PM, BrianWest2 via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

Sorry, I misunderstood, I thought they were all supposed to be in one location.

[...]

No problem, Brian, I could have been a lot clearer when posting. These files are in three different areas.
https://otrr.org/pg06a_scripts.htm
https://otrr.org/pg06b_magazines.htm Under Miscellaneous
https://otrr.org/pg06c_articles.htm at the very bottom

BrianWest2@...