From: "Joe Webb via groups.io" <drjoewebb@...>
Sent: 21/06/2020 8:36:52 PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] OTRR

Ryan Ellett

John Tierney and Paul Kornman are taking care of the problem; we became aware of it Friday night or yesterday. It has to do, as John explained it, with some legacy issues with the site left over from Jim's time. John is having to clean out some content and that is taking quite a while. On Facebook Paul linked to the updated library site that is currently in beta; it is entirely usable but looks very different: OTRR Library

On Sunday, June 21, 2020, 07:17:27 AM CDT, Ian Grieve <austotr@...> wrote:

The library is no longer considered secure by browsers, so options like right click and save file as... is not available even if you tell the security to ignore.  Reading up about it, something to do with the site not being secure.  I have tried multiple browsers.  If you try https: you can see the series on the left, but clicking on them gives a white page and nothing displays. Perhaps that is the issue referred to.

Ian