From: Paul Kornman via groups.io <pkornman@...>
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Feb 7, 2021 1:56 pm
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] OTRR Curated Collection #3

Larry Maupin has released his third Curated Collection: The Canon of The Story of Mary Marlin

https://www.otrr.org/OTRRLibrary/curated/curated003.html

Richard Davenport

It is interesting to note that the dates and sequential numbering do not seem to follow a logical pattern.  At least we have some titles now.  I like to create filler placers using .txt files so at least I have the information on the missing files.

On Sunday, February 7, 2021, 9:53:38 PM CST, BrianWest2 via groups.io <brianwest2@...> wrote:

Thank you Larry

Larry Maupin has released his third Curated Collection: The Canon of The Story of Mary Marlin

https://www.otrr.org/OTRRLibrary/curated/curated003.html

Larry Maupin

Brian, I am glad you read Paul's message and were able to access the collection.  If you listened to any of the episodes I hope you enjoyed them.