Topics

OTRR Recommends...

Paul Kornman

I'd like to add OTRR member recommendations to our websites: otrr.org, otrrpedia.net, and otrrlibrary.org. I invite any of our members to click on the link below and fill out as many recommendations as you'd like in three categories: "Recommended Episode" (for a Program), "Recommended Performance" (for a Person), and "If You Like.." (also for a Program) A few of my beta testers were having some trouble getting the "Submit" button to activate (it doesn't activate until you fill in the required fields).
https://otrr.org/userM7.html?fav=1
Thanks in advance

John Nicholson

I chose Jack Benny and got a whole bunch of “Jack Benny Program, The” and that was all. Could not choose an episode, none showed up. Sorry.

John