Allan Foster

I’d help listen Ryan.

Allan Foster

On Monday, April 27, 2020, 8:49 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

One of the next series on tap is Philip Marlowe. Dr. Joe Webb has provided ~110 episodes in this set which is a lot for one or two people to listen to. This is a classic P.I. program and you'd like to listen to a group of 4-5 episodes to compare with story info on sources such as Goldin and Haendiges, let me know.
Ryan

Tim Germain

I can help listen too, Ryan.

Tim

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Allan Foster via groups.io <allanpqz@...>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 8:51 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Philip Marlowe listeners

I’d help listen Ryan.

Allan Foster

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, April 27, 2020, 8:49 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

One of the next series on tap is Philip Marlowe. Dr. Joe Webb has provided ~110 episodes in this set which is a lot for one or two people to listen to. This is a classic P.I. program and you'd like to listen to a group of 4-5 episodes to compare with story info on sources such as Goldin and Haendiges, let me know.
Ryan

Brian Kavanaugh

I'd be glad to help with this.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 9:01 AM Tim Germain <tim_germain@...> wrote:
I can help listen too, Ryan.

Tim

One of the next series on tap is Philip Marlowe. Dr. Joe Webb has provided ~110 episodes in this set which is a lot for one or two people to listen to. This is a classic P.I. program and you'd like to listen to a group of 4-5 episodes to compare with story info on sources such as Goldin and Haendiges, let me know.
Ryan

adam

I'd be interested. How soon would you need the information back?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

One of the next series on tap is Philip Marlowe. Dr. Joe Webb has provided ~110 episodes in this set which is a lot for one or two people to listen to. This is a classic P.I. program and you'd like to listen to a group of 4-5 episodes to compare with story info on sources such as Goldin and Haendiges, let me know.
Ryan

M Myers

Ryan: I would love to be a listener for these as well.

On Apr 27, 2020, at 10:19 AM, adam <adam@...> wrote:

I'd be interested. How soon would you need the information back?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

One of the next series on tap is Philip Marlowe. Dr. Joe Webb has provided ~110 episodes in this set which is a lot for one or two people to listen to. This is a classic P.I. program and you'd like to listen to a group of 4-5 episodes to compare with story info on sources such as Goldin and Haendiges, let me know.
Ryan

Corey Harker

Hi Ryan,

I'd like to help out and listen.

Thanks,

Corey Harker

One of the next series on tap is Philip Marlowe. Dr. Joe Webb has provided ~110 episodes in this set which is a lot for one or two people to listen to. This is a classic P.I. program and you'd like to listen to a group of 4-5 episodes to compare with story info on sources such as Goldin and Haendiges, let me know.
Ryan

John Nicholson

I’m up for some listening.

John

On Apr 27, 2020, at 8:52 AM, Allan Foster via groups.io <allanpqz@...> wrote:

 I’d help listen Ryan.

Allan Foster

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, April 27, 2020, 8:49 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

One of the next series on tap is Philip Marlowe. Dr. Joe Webb has provided ~110 episodes in this set which is a lot for one or two people to listen to. This is a classic P.I. program and you'd like to listen to a group of 4-5 episodes to compare with story info on sources such as Goldin and Haendiges, let me know.
Ryan

John Nicholson

I’m up for some listening, Ryan.

John Nicholson

Ryan Ellett

Thanks, Adam. A couple weeks is fine, we've got a couple other series head of this one to be released. Here is a batch of shows, let me know if you want more later.

On Monday, April 27, 2020, 09:19:04 AM CDT, adam <adam@...> wrote:

I'd be interested. How soon would you need the information back?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

One of the next series on tap is Philip Marlowe. Dr. Joe Webb has provided ~110 episodes in this set which is a lot for one or two people to listen to. This is a classic P.I. program and you'd like to listen to a group of 4-5 episodes to compare with story info on sources such as Goldin and Haendiges, let me know.
Ryan

Patrick Andre

Please let me listen to some of those!  Thanks!

~Patrick