Project Update #2: When Cecil Met Sally: The Cecil and Sally Initiative by Doug Hopkinson

Walden Hughes

Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 4:31 PM
To: waldenhughes@...
Subject: Project Update #2: When Cecil Met Sally: The Cecil and Sally Initiative by Doug Hopkinson

We Have Reached 50% Funding!!! Please READ - WAIT TO PLEDGE UNTIL 6/2/2021!! – Hello to all of you who have pledged, who are following this fundraiser, who are friends, who are strangers even. Thank you! I know there are folks out there who are hesitant to pledge. For those that have not yet committed, I have news. This initiative has made it to the half way point. I'm not on social media. No Facebook, or Twitter, or Snapchat. I do have friends though. I have friends I didn't even know I have! Sean Dougherty (a new friend) has pledged personally already, but he is going further. He wants to see this project succeed, as we all do. He has come up with a new incentive for the second half of this campaign. He is offering, (at his own personal expense), a paid, one year, individual membership to SPERDVAC for anyone that pledges a minimum of $100. This is a $20 value and includes membership, access to all of SPERDVAC's services such as their lending library. It also includes one year of RadioGram magazine. This special offer BEGINS on 6/2/2021. So Hold off pledging until 6/2/2021. There is a limit on this new special offer. There will only be a maximum of 30 memberships given out. Once funding reaches 100% this offer is no longer valid. All the other premiums run to the end of the project unless they are no longer available. There are 30 days left to get another $3000 raised. Tell your friends. Tell your lovers. Tell it on the mountain. Tell your mom and dad. Thank you all so much! Doug ==== ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender. Kickstarter

Image removed by sender.

Posted by Doug Hopkinson

Jun 1, 2021

[...]

Show support and stay involved—let Doug Hopkinson know you read this update.

Image removed by sender.

Like

or Comment

More from this creator

Update #1

Update on The Cecil and Sally Initiative

Image removed by sender.

Recommended for you

Support another creative project today.

Image removed by sender. Out The Series - Pilot Episode

€811

pledged

9

backers

52

days left

Out The Series - Pilot Episode

Three friends, one van, the road trip throughout Italy to rediscover the lost freedom.

by Tommaso Gorani

Image removed by sender. La Rona the Card Game

$2,237

pledged

10

backers

35

days left

La Rona the Card Game

We are bring fourth a new, fun, and exciting card game in remembrance of the worst year ever 2020!

by Cesilio Silveira

Image removed by sender. Peter Pan Comic Adaptation

$335

pledged

16

backers

1

days left

Peter Pan Comic Adaptation

20 pages of goofy charming fun

by ApandaArts

Image removed by sender. TiBeast, Professional Robotic Dog at a Toy's price

$31,570

pledged

68

backers

8

days left

TiBeast, Professional Robotic Dog at a Toy's price

A Friend, a Guardian, an Education Platform, a Music Player, for Entertainment, Learning, Work, Gaming, and more.

by Celestial Robotics, Inc.

Don't want to receive updates from this project? That's okay, you can unsubscribe.

Manage your notification settings

Image removed by sender. Instagram

Image removed by sender. Facebook

Image removed by sender. Twitter

Kickstarter, PBC · 58 Kent St, Brooklyn, NY 11222

Contact us

Kickstarter Terms of Use

Image removed by sender.