Radio Yesteryear Tapes

adam

I've been contacted by a gentleman who has some cassette tapes from Radio Yesteryear's Best of Old Time Radio series. The tapes don't state what programs are on them but only have a program number on it. The gentleman sent me a picture of a tape from 1986 that's Program #444 and he has quite a few. I don't have the equipment to assist him and am not familiar with the company's catalog. Would anyone be willing to reach out to him and research this further?

Thaniks,
Adam Graham

Joe Webb

This page
http://www.otrr.org/FILES/Magz_pdf/Catalogs/
has RY catalogs that may help identify many of the tapes

Once they are identified I know someone who might be able to assist in transferring them

--

adam

Thanks. I emailed him back and will let you know.

Sent from Mail for Windows