From: "Chris Williams"
To: "Main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Friday April 3 2020 12:41:58PM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Raised on CBSRMT and Suspense

69 year old from Independence, Mo. Love the group and was raised on CBSRMT as a kid. I remember being told to go to bed and hiding under the covers with a transistor radio listening to some stories.

Chris Williams

Thanks I will

On Apr 3, 2020, at 12:23 PM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Hello Chris!  I'm so glad you posted.  I recently received a message from David Oxford, who is the owner/moderator of the Old Time Radio Researchers Purchasing Group.  He is currently working on a massive project that involves every episode of "The CBS Radio Mystery Theater" ever aired.  He told me in the message that he needs "Second Listeners" to assist on the project.  I do not know if you are familiar with the term, and it can be very ambiguous.  But it obviously involves listening to episodes and sending David reports on what you hear.

If you are interested, you can email David at deojao@....  He is a very nice person, but has a heavy work load and may not respond right away.  But it might be a good idea to sent him a message if you are looking for a way to get more involved by working on something that you obviously love.

Best regards,

69 year old from Independence, Mo. Love the group and was raised on CBSRMT as a kid. I remember being told to go to bed and hiding under the covers with a transistor radio listening to some stories.

Hello Chris,
Another KC area fan! There are a few of us in the Lawrence-Topeka, KS area, we'll have to try and meet once we're not all locked down any more.
Ryan