Recreation of a missing Suspense premieres Friday 5/13/22 7pm ET

Joe Webb

MISSING SUSPENSE RECREATED!

At 9pm ET, May 13, 2022 the recreation of The Eavesdropper will premiere on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/x1UIq_bdUxM

It has been suggested to just listen in and then watch the video after. The cast spans the North American continent, with performers in Canada, the east and west and midwest US. The video production shows each of the actors and the sound effects artist in a very engaging manner. Thank you to Project Audion for bringing scripted audio of this era to everyone!

Project Audio did a superb job on "The Eavesdropper"!!
https://youtu.be/x1UIq_bdUxM
One of the best recreations I've heard... listen to the audio alone first, and then watch the video for a second listen.
It's a good script, too, and that always helps!

--

BrianWest2@...

I agree, very well done!

Project Audio did a superb job on "The Eavesdropper"!!
https://youtu.be/x1UIq_bdUxM
One of the best recreations I've heard... listen to the audio alone first, and then watch the video for a second listen.
It's a good script, too, and that always helps!

--

Michael Hingson

Agreed. Well done. Can’t wait for the next one.

Project Audio did a superb job on "The Eavesdropper"!!
https://youtu.be/x1UIq_bdUxM
One of the best recreations I've heard... listen to the audio alone first, and then watch the video for a second listen.
It's a good script, too, and that always helps!

--

Park Lawrence

I listened today, VERY WELL DONE. Can I get a copy of just the repo. I must have missed it somehow. Thanks, Park

On May 16, 2022, at 8:41 AM, BrianWest2 via groups.io <BrianWest2@...> wrote:

I agree, very well done!