Topics

reel deck repair

Ryan Ellett

Member David Oxford alerted me to this one in Kansas City. I haven't used it but David said it's very good but not timely. We both happen to live in the general KC metro area. I assume most metro areas would have one or two of these repair shops tucked away. Shipping is the pain in the rear if you don't happen to live near one. There are some good reel-to-reel focused Facebook groups if you happen to be on that medium that could give you additional leads, I'm sure.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Hingson
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 9:27 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] joining the group

Thanks Ryan. I am slowly digitizing the materials I find is not yet available in MP3 format, at least that is what I am using for the most part. Now, my nice little tape recorder is rebelling. Anyone have ideas on getting a Sony 105 repaired? The main drive belt has gotten old and needs to go to that rubber pile in the sky.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson