From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:34:32 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Releases

In case you missed these in the last couple minutes, both The Adventures of Philip Marlowe v. 2005 and The Danny Kaye Show v. 2006 are both available on Archive.org now. Our next release should be forthcoming anytime now!

That should read they've been released in the last couple weeks, not the last couple minutes!

In case you missed these in the last couple minutes, both The Adventures of Philip Marlowe v. 2005 and The Danny Kaye Show v. 2006 are both available on Archive.org now. Our next release should be forthcoming anytime now!

Ryan
_._,_._,_

Buddy Lortie

I've lost track ...

What's the status of JUNGLE JIM??

Art Lortie

That should read they've been released in the last couple weeks, not the last couple minutes!