Topics

Releases

Ryan Ellett

In case you missed these in the last couple minutes, both The Adventures of Philip Marlowe v. 2005 and The Danny Kaye Show v. 2006 are both available on Archive.org now. Our next release should be forthcoming anytime now!

Ryan

C. Nava

Woohoo! Thanks!!

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:34:32 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Releases

In case you missed these in the last couple minutes, both The Adventures of Philip Marlowe v. 2005 and The Danny Kaye Show v. 2006 are both available on Archive.org now. Our next release should be forthcoming anytime now!

Ryan

Ryan Ellett

That should read they've been released in the last couple weeks, not the last couple minutes!

www.RyanEllett.com

The Old Time Radio Researchers
"Saving the Past for the Future"

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...>
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>

Ryan
_._,_._,_

Buddy Lortie

I've lost track ...

What's the status of JUNGLE JIM??

Art Lortie

-----Original Message-----
To: main <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jun 25, 2020 8:07 pm
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Releases

That should read they've been released in the last couple weeks, not the last couple minutes!

www.RyanEllett.com

The Old Time Radio Researchers
"Saving the Past for the Future"

www.OTRR.org
www.OTRRLibrary.org

Ryan

Ryan Ellett

Art asked about Jungle Jim. I remember there was some interest in the show when it was mentioned a few weeks back, but did anyone actually decide to coordinate starting to put such a set together? I've got too many other series in the queue myself. It's a big one, no doubt, so would probably take many hands.
Ryan

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 07:20 PM, Buddy Lortie wrote:
I've lost track ...

What's the status of JUNGLE JIM??

Art Lortie