Topics

REMINDER: REPS Christmas Show! 12/16 WEDNESDAY LIVE via Zoom!!

Walden Hughes

We hope the season is finding you well and invite you to celebrate old time radio programming with us!

Don't forget to register for our Holiday Program on WEDNESDAY NIGHT...FREE REGISTRATION BELOW!

REPS Presents - LIVE via Zoom - A CHRISTMAS SHOW!!
Wednesday, December 16th at 7:00 PM PST

Image removed by sender. thumbnail_Christmas_ad_StyleB_v2

Join us for a variety celebration of the Holidays and the Days of Radio - Starring Ivan Cury!!

LIVE via Zoom, links below!!

Our show this year stars Ivan Cury (Let’s PretendCavalcade of AmericaThe Electric Theater, Theatre Guild on the Air, The Jack Benny Program, Mr. President, Dr. Christian and many others, also best known as Portia’s son on Portia Faces Life and as Bobby Benson on Bobby Benson and The B-Bar-B Riders) with a wonderful cast of actors bringing you some classics we hope you’ll enjoy in our variety show for the Holidays!

Enjoy a little Christmas Cheer in our show, find a moment to fondly remember and enjoy with us Baby SnooksThe Mary Lee Taylor Program, and an original by Roger Kim, plus a little live music to get you in the spirit!

This program is FREE, you can REGISTER HERE!!

When: Dec 16, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: REPS Presents – A Christmas Program!

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uvpJVGD-RIiaeNxuXfgW7A

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Starring Ivan Cury

With the fabulous talents of Maureen Hawkins, Jenn Ollivier, Dean T. Moody, Ryan Asbert, Jeanine Ollivier and Lindsey Dabek

Sound Engineering/Music/Effects by Ira McCully and Roger Kim

Live Foley by Bruce Johnson

Directed by Roger Kim and Lindsey Dabek

Questions?  Please email REPSboard@...

We hope to see you there!  Happy Holidays!!

Click to view this email in a browser

Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound
26242 43rd Ave S
NULL
Kent, Washington 98032-7176
US

Image removed by sender. Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!

Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.