REPS dues

Ryan Ellett

This came from Walden who is having trouble posting it to the group:

Hi Everybody,

You can join the reps quiz show below is the page to sign up,

Walden

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

It's time once again...  are you ready for:

The REPS Old Time Radio QUIZ SHOW!!
Wednesday, January 12th
7 PM PST

Start your year off with some FUN with our fabulous host - LARRY ALBERT!!

If you love radio and entertainment of yesteryear, this show is right up your alley!!

Featuring our teams with the following players:

Michael Hingson
Bob Mills
General JB Davis and his wife Carol
Brad Zinn
Martin Grahams

With content by John and Larry Gassman, Walden Hughes and SFX by Johnny Holmes!

Free with Registration

When: Jan 12, 2022 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: REPS Presents: The Old Time Radio Quiz Show!!

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1H_6OJkvTQuuUIjWSX_92A

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

We hope you'll join us for the fun - you may even win a prize!!

If you've been tuning in or joining on Zoom - THANK YOU!!  We're happy to have you!

Our REPS President Walden Hughes continues to work on Fundraising and planning our 2022 Showcase.

This is the last week of the Kickstarter Campaign he has started for REPS, please consider donating if you can, we appreciate the help - details below:

FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN

Celebrate a new year by helping us acheive our goal of fundraising for our 2022 SHOWCASE!!

Kickstarter campaign details are here, we'd love your support and are excited to bring back SHOWCASE programming - many thanks to those who have given already!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reps2022/radio-enthusiasts-of-puget-sound?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=radio%20enthusiasts%20​

Here's to 2022 - wishing you all joy, health and prosperity in this new year!

Best wishes to all of our REPS family!!

Sincerely,

The REPS Board
REPSboard@...