REPS Presents - An Evening with Kelly Stewart - Wed, Feb 10th 7:00 PST!!

Walden Hughes

From: Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound [mailto:Radio_Enthusiasts_of_Puget_Sound@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 1:00 AM
To: waldenhughes@...
Subject: REPS Presents - An Evening with Kelly Stewart - Wed, Feb 10th 7:00 PST!!

Image removed by sender.

Thank you to all who participated in the Old Time Radio Quiz Show, and to our audience for winning prizes and chiming in with answers - we had so much fun, great to have you all!

UPDATES!

Air Check has been sent out, have you seen yours in the mail?  Great articles and loads in information, we appreciate our Air Check team putting this together and sending it out - thank you to Jeff Hoerth our editor, Jay Secord our printer and our contributing writers for creative and interesting content!

DID YOU SEE?

Along with the Air Check came our annual Dues Notification - we love our Members and we appreciate your support!  Please consider supporting us as we work to bring you programming all year long.  THANK YOU to you for being a part of REPS!!

RENEW or JOIN online HERE:
Membership – Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound (repsonline.org)

FEBRUARY 2021 - COMING UP!

REPS Presents - "An Evening with Kelly Stewart"

Please join us for an evening with Kelly Stewart, daughter of Jimmy Stewart!

Dr. Kelly Stewart Harcourt will be answering questions and sharing stories about her life and her father. Jimmy Stewart, an Academy award winner, had a long, successful career including iconic films such as “It’s a Wonderful Life,” “Harvey,” and “The Philadelphia Story.” Jimmy’s radio career included “The Six Shooter,” “Lux Radio Theater,” “Jack Benny Radio Show” and many more. This interview hosted by REPS will feature many loving stories about Jimmy that only and insider can share!

Image removed by sender. Kelly Stewart Event 3

Don't miss the chance to ask questions with the Q&A feature and enjoy this unique opportunity to hear stories from the daughter of a legend!

We will present this event LIVE via Zoom on Wednesday, February 10th at 7:00 PM PST.

REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED - Please register via the link provided. Thank you!

When: Feb 10, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: REPS Presents - An Evening with Kelly Stewart

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_cLoHfI1LTU6SUdIFO-BsQg

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

We hope to see you there!

Any questions, please direct them to us at:
REPSboard@...

Thank you!

Click to view this email in a browser

Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound
26242 43rd Ave S
NULL
Kent, Washington 98032-7176
US

Image removed by sender. Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!

Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.

Scott Galley

Could you let us know a bit more? I couldn't find anything on the web about this.