REPS Presents - Old Time Radio Quiz Show!! Wednesday, Jan 13th!!

Walden Hughes

From: Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound [mailto:Radio_Enthusiasts_of_Puget_Sound@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 1:56 AM
To: waldenhughes@...
Subject: REPS Presents - Old Time Radio Quiz Show!! Wednesday, Jan 13th!!

Image removed by sender.

REPS Presents: The Old Time Radio Quiz Show!!

January 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm PST

HAPPY NEW YEAR from your friends at REPS!!
Thanks to all for coming to REPS Programs in December 2020, you can revisit and view the Christmas Program on our website, please check out the show HERE!

AND… can you guess what time it is?  THAT’S RIGHT!!  It’s time for…Image removed by sender. quizshowflyer
 Yes, that’s right!  It’s a Quiz Show with SPECIAL CELEBRITY GUESTS!!!

WIN PRIZES!!  See the STARS try to WIN PRIZES, too!

We’ll watch our teams of famous stars and REPS experts test their knowledge, and we’ll get the audience in there, too!

If you’d like to participate, come to the show via the Zoom Link below:

Topic: REPS Presents: The Old Time Radio Quiz Show! Hosted by Larry Albert
Time: Jan 13, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83543151263?pwd=NUJCSmFBaGN1VlVRQUo5Q1NGU3E4UT09

Meeting ID: 835 4315 1263
Passcode: 738691

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,83543151263#,,,,*738691# US (Tacoma)
+16699009128,,83543151263#,,,,*738691# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

Meeting ID: 835 4315 1263
Passcode: 738691
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kmdWmPg8B

Join in the fun – it’s sure to be filled with SURPRISES!!

Click to view this email in a browser

Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound
26242 43rd Ave S
NULL
Kent, Washington 98032-7176
US

Image removed by sender. Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!

Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.