REPS (Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound

Ryan Ellett

Here is the link to join REPS; to be clear, this is an entirely different organization than the Old Time Radio Researchers and joining that club is not the same as joining the OTRR Purchasing Group (not that you can't do both!).

On Thursday, September 30, 2021, 09:14:57 AM CDT, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Hi Alan,

Do you belong to REPS?  I ask because you are not on the list of members to whom I send updates about acquisitions by the online library.  If you are not a member and want the Fibber McGee shows, the only way you can get them is by joining REPS before Sunday at midnight.  The cost for a one-year membership is $25.  If you are not a member and do plan to join, please let me know and I will tell you the process involved in joining.  If you are a member and want the shows, I should be able to find you on the membership list and send you the shows.

Please reply and clarify this matter for me.

Best regards,

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Michael Hingson <mike@...>
Date: Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 8:26 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>

[...]